- Baltic Deal Bridge (International agricultural project) conferences and meetings, 2014-2016.
- TEMPUS-PacAGRO International project (№ 543902-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-SK-TEMPUS-SMGR), several conferences, 2014-2016, in Slovakia and Russia
- Conferences of “Agroinvestor” magazine (“Russian Agricultural Holdings”). The last one, devoted to investments in agriculture, was held in December 2015.
- International Agricultural Dairy Forum, Moscow Region.
- “Agrofarm” International Exhibition, Moscow. The last one, Business Forum, devoted to strategies in animal husbandry, was held February 2014.
- “AgroRus” agricultural fair, different conferences, St. Petersburg.
- Inter-regional exhibition “Potato”, Cheboksary, Chuvash Republic. The last one was held in 2013.
- Agro-industrial conference of the Baltic region, St. Petersburg, 2013.
- 2003 – 2004 – as an expert in the project Tacis CBC SPF: Development of rural area in border regions of Republic of Karelia.
- 1999 – as an expert in the project Tacis SCR-A, The Assistance for Development of Flexible Packaging of Food Products.
- 1997 – 1999 – as a local partner from Leningrad Region in the project Tacis FD RUS 9504, The Support of Services for Agricultural Companies at the Regional Level.
- Tacis – The establishment of Agricultural Credit Bank.
- 1994 – 1996 – as a subcontractor within the cooperation in two projects:
- Tacis – Sector of Vegetables and Fruits in Saint Petersburg.
- 1998 – 1999 – as a local expert in the project Tacis Interreg, The Trade of Food between the region of Kainuu (Finland) and North-West of Russia.
- 1995 – 2000 – as a researcher and an expert in area of agriculture and food processing; financed by Britain fond Know–How and the others European institutional clients of our company.
- 2014 – 2016 – as a partner in EU project TEMPUS, Development of the system of professional and public accreditation of rfucational programs in agriculture section in Russian Federation (543902 – TEMPUS- 1-2013-1-SK-TEMPUS-SMGR)